Face Naturals Skin Care Products


Getting more natural is a process.  It doesn’t have to happen overnight.  I fully intend to use up all of my conventional products and gradually switch over to more natural products.  What do I hope to gain?  -Hopefully less irritation and less risks of cancer.
One of the companies I discovered lately that sells wonderful, natural, personal care products is Face Naturals, based out of Georgia: www.facenaturals.com.  (Please put referred by MichelesNaturalCare in the comment section)  I found them through the EWG Skin Deep database: www.ewg.org/skindeep/ (see my June 10th post), when I was looking for some lip-gloss that wouldn’t irritate my lips.  (Most lipsticks and glosses make my lips peel)  I bought a couple of lip-glosses from them that I really liked.  They kept my lips nice and soft during the brutal Chicago winter.  I’ve since tried the Lavender stick deodorant, the Hibiscus facial wash, the Superfruit facial cream and the Plum Perfect eye cream.
face-naturals-organic-skin-care-3
Photo courtesy of Face Naturals
Here’s what I think of their products:
The deodorant is wonderful; it smells like a meadow.  However, it’s baking soda based, so it’s a little crumbly.  It works well in cooler weather.  I’ll have to let you know once the weather gets hot.  My sister really likes the Grapefruit and Bergamot Cream Deodorant, and she lives in the sunbelt, where it's hot.  I think the facial wash is nice, not too drying.  The eye cream is good in the winter months to keep my eyes dewy.  I haven’t tried the facial cream, yet.  It’s spring now and I don’t really need face cream now when it’s warm.  When winter comes I’ll try it out and let you know.

Keeping it Clean!
Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by SeauxDemure